s.T.r.I.n.G.s...LOVE

If you love something...........let it go.......If it comes back to you, its yours forever.....If it dosent, then it was never meant to be........

Monday, May 31, 2010


THE REASON....

I am not a perfect person...
There are many things i wish i didn't do...
But i continue  **LEARNING**...
I never meant to do those things to you..
and so i have to say before "I Go"....
that i just want you to know....
"i HaVe FoUnD a rEasOn fOr Me".........

*TO CHANGE*...who i used to be...
a reason to start over NEW...
and the reason is "YOU" !
I am sorry that i "hurt" you...
it's something i must live with everyday...
and all the pain i put you through...

I wish that i could take it all away..
and be the one who catches all your tears..
THAT'S WHY I NEED YOU TO HEAR...that..

I've found *A REASON*....for me...
to change who i used to be...
A Reason to start over New..!!..
and the *REASON* is...."YOU".....